- A Post-Primary Letter To My Daughter Wednesday, June 8, 2016 | by Diana Ascher
Last night I tried to imagine the disappointment you might be feeling today in the aftermath of the primary elections. I reflect on the memory of my outraged cherub, strapped into her car seat for our trek to school, on the morning after the Al Gore ...
- Storm Ascher, #SVANYC BFA Visual Critical Studies student, was part of the first #SVA_DigitalPhoto workshop to #Havana Cuba
Thanks @sva_digitalphoto!!!! ・・・ Storm Ascher, #SVANYC BFA Visual Critical Studies student was part of the first #SVA_DigitalPhoto workshop to #Havana Cuba. Storm has a wonderful ability to connect with many Cuban people as seen in these two photos by @gscott and following photos. #SVACuba #Travel #Photoworkshop #Seetheworld
A photo posted by stormascher (@stormascher) on Mar 26, ...
Review your conversation.
Your recent online chat conversation
Mobile number ending in #****.
Chat with us again if you have more questions or sign in to My Verizon to make updates to your account.
Your chat recap
Chatted on 02/17/2017 at 00:55:35
i want to move my daughter’s phone line to its own unlimited data account
Thank you for contacting the Verizon ...
- NodeXL Pro Customized Word Lists Skip Terms Positive Terms Negative Terms Temporal Terms
latimes laopinionla koreatimes a able about across after ain’t all almost also am among an and any are aren’t as at be because been but by can can’t cannot could could’ve couldn’t did didn’t do does doesn’t don’t either else ever every for from ...
- diss vis diss vis
- Trump tweet moment 0115735 Trump elaborates on healthcare, says plan is universal coverage
- What’s Donald Trump’s CRT score? My sense is that cognitive reflection may have an inverse relationship to confidence in locus of control. The confidence exuded by those who fail to recognize their insignificance, as it were, may be compared to the physical posturing Amy Cuddy advocates; it makes me think of apes beating their chests, vying for power/supremacy. The key ...
- iSchool Emphases HCI Project Note: Presentation slides follow the paper.
- What Is Journalism Conference Paper Download (PDF, Unknown)
- Invasion of the Data Snatchers Download (PDF, Unknown)
- Hyper-vigilance Poster for AAAS Download (PDF, Unknown)
- Picture from South Dakota
Mommy so pretty
A photo posted by stormascher (@stormascher) on Oct 1, 2016 at 10:18am PDT
- VCCCD Chancellor Bernard Luskin Named Fellow of American Psychological Association – Yahoo Finance
VCCCD Chancellor Bernard Luskin Named Fellow of American Psychological AssociationYahoo FinanceLuskin received the UCLA Dean’s Scholar and Lifetime Achievement Awards in Education from the UCLA Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, a distinguished alumni award from CSULA, and is a member of the Hall of Fame of Long Beach …and more »
from “information studies” http://ift.tt/2bWtcYc
- USC Dean of Journalism to retire at the end of academic year – WACH.com
USC Dean of Journalism to retire at the end of academic yearWACH.comBierbauer has been at USC since 2002 and became the first dean of the newly merged College of Mass Communications and Information Studies. During his time expanded degree options for students, was an advocate for Cocky’s Reading Express and …and more »
from “information studies” http://ift.tt/2bHTrhK
- Longtime USC communications dean steps down – The State
Longtime USC communications dean steps downThe StateBierbauer took over a newly-merged college combining mass communications and information studies. He previously worked as a correspondent for CNN and ABC News. In the announcement, Provost Joan Gabel praised Bierbauer’s tenure as dean, which …
from “information studies” http://ift.tt/2bo5Ato
- The iSchool’s new dean spent some time at the White House – The Diamondback
The iSchool’s new dean spent some time at the White HouseThe Diamondback… the White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy — where he worked for about a year as the director of the Networking and Information Technology Research and Development program — said the information studies school itself attracted him.
from “information studies” http://ift.tt/2bEVC4H