1. What is your gender?
2. What is your age range?
3. Which of the following best describes your highest achieved education level?
Below are three items that vary in difficulty. Answer as many as you can.
1. A bat and a ball cost $1.10 in total. The bat costs $1.00 more than the ball.
How much does the ball cost?
2. If it takes 5 machines 5 minutes to make 5 widgets, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
3. In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would take for the patch to cover half of the lake?
Please use Google Search to answer the following questions. For each question, please indicate every source(s) you use by entering the full URL for every page, the amount of time you spent on each page, and your confidence in your answer.
1. We hear of people going on low carbohydrate and high protein diets, such as the Atkins diet, to lose weight. Is there evidence to support that low carbohydrate, high protein diets result in greater long-term weight loss than conventional low energy, low fat diets?
2. Compare the pros and cons of three models of hybrid cars.
3. What are the most important skills for young adults to put on their resumes when searching for a job?
4. Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer found in women. Is there evidence indicating an increased chance of developing breast cancer for women who have a family history of breast cancer?
5. Your best friend purchased an old powder horn at a flea market. The seller told your friend that it had been used in connection with hunting. However, another friend is certain it was used in the military. How was the powder horn used?